Tagged by Shree. Konjam stupid a irukkum...kandukaatheenga
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Ans. "This june 29 to July 02."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ans. The SPIDERMAN movie on Cartoon Network (and I am alone at house)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Ans. 9.59 (inda oorala time poradae teriyala)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ans. The answer that I am typing on Keyboard.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ans. Stepped outside on Saturday 08.00 AM and went to Boston with my friend. I arrived today at afternoon 2 PM.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ans. Checked my mails
9. What are you wearing?
Ans. VIP Bonus baniyan and a 3/4 pant.
10 When did you last laugh?
Ans. Around half an hour before when I was watching the movie.
11.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Ans. Drapes to prevent sunlight (What do u expect)
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Ans. Oh…I can put that whole stuff in another blog.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
Ans. On TV SPIDERMAN. In theatre MI3.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ans. Frist things first...a plane ticket to India to meet my parents and my friends :-).
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno
Ans. Well…I don’t think folks reading this know much about me either.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ans. Abolish caste, creed, religionistic, racial differences from everyone’s mind.
18. Do u like to Dance?
Ans. Of course yes...but I am one with two left foot.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ans. Anjali or Vidya(Subject to approval from my better half*)
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him
Ans. Siddharth (*=Same conditions apply)
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ans. Oh…stop it yaar. I am already confused asking the same question to myself for the past 2 weeks.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Ans. Well…I don’t believe in god. But since you ask, I would love him to take me to me my funeral and show me everyone I loved for one more time...either sorrowfull or happy to part with me :-).
I am tagging
None. Pozhachchu ponga pa.
P.S: Btw…I bought LOLLIPOP for about 100 people in my project for my previous birthday. It was funny to see everyone from my manager to my peer running around with a lollipop in their mouth. It was a huge hit. :-)
P.S1: I tried cooking sambhar for the first time...and it turned out to be a dal kozhambu. Try try and try again.