* Myself and my endless banter. You better get some ear plugs before you begin to talk to me.
2.Two incidents you can never forget in your life?
* Feb 22 - First time I got my job offer
* Apr 27 - Last full day of my college life
Thanks to everyone who commented and pointed out this flaw :-)
3.Three books you would love reading again and again?
* A Matter of honor
* Five Point Someone
* Ananda Vikatan and Kumudam (every week can read again and again :D)
4.Four women who are most beautiful?
So Unfair....so many women and being asked to pick four...hmm...lemme try
* My Mom
* Mrs Harish (oru safety daan hee hee)
* Vidya Balan
* Catherine Zeta Jones
5.Five of you favorite food items?
* Parotta Kuruma
* Paav Bhaji
* Grilled Buritto
* Paruppu podi saadam
6.Six words you use very often oral/written?
* What the ****
* U gotta be kiddin me
* Oh Man
7.Seven things you like about yourself?
* Adjustable under any circumstances
* adamant about things I believe
* Havent-we-met-before feeling when I talk with someone
* Can motivate anyone (except myself :d)
* Caring for ones I love
* Can be creative at times
* Can help people out of my way
8.Eight film personalities who are your all time favorites?
* Christopher Nolan
* Hrishikesh Mukherjee
* Robin Williams
* Frank Darabont
* Jim Carrey
9.Nine movies you wont mind watching again and again?
Oh you gotta be kiddin me. I am a movie freak and all I get is from a list of 9 :-(
* Sholay (epitome of masala movie)
* AlaiPaayude/Mouna Raagam (perfect Date movie :D)
* Panchathandiram/Micheal Madana kama Raajan (Crazy and Kamal are too good)
* Mundram Pirai (Cried shamelessly :-( )
* Mudhalvan/Indian (One amazing script from the showman)
* Mask/Liar Liar (Jim Carrey rules)
* NoteBook/Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind (Who is tired of love :D)
* Anand/Golmaal (Hrishida was Indias best Director for middle class)
* Pans Labrynth (I saw it and was really blown away)
10.Ten songs you would like to listen to everyday?
* Alayae Sitralaye (Alaipaayude)
* Poongaatrilae (Uyire)
* Pal Pal Dil ke paas (Blackmail)
* Kuch to hua hai (Kal Ho Naa ho)
* Mun Paniya (Nandha)
* Nenjam Ellam kaadhal (Ayutha Ezhuthu)
* Vetri Kodi Kattu (Padayappa)
* Tendral Vandu Teendumbodhu (Avathaaram)
* Khoya Khoya (Shabd)
* Ai Hairathe (Guru)
Kutty sis Marudham tagged me long back asking me how Weird I am.
As per general consensus among my friends I would conclude that I am quite weird. My mom would say that I would be the only kid in the neighborhood who would rush to anyone who would call me with open arms. My Brother on other hand would look at everyone as if they had just arrived with a parcel bomb to blow us to pieces. In my school days I was weird because I was the only kid who would have his name constantly on the board for the offense of talking in the class.
I have a weird tendency to shift weights. In my 2nd standard I was so thin that the doctor thought I was suffering from TB. He advised me to take lot of proteins. A year later I bloated to such gigantic proportions that they were planning to make a Baby Godzilla version with me in the lead. I remained baby Godzilla till my 9th standard after which I got sick and again went back to "Eppadi irunda naan ippadi aaiten" posture. The trend still continues with most of pics which would have been taken months apart look as if taken years apart.
I can watch movies continuously for any length of time....as long as the movies are good. I am an inveterate movie freak and I have made no bones of the fact that most of my posts have been inspired from movies that I watch.
I think I have an Obsessive compulsive disorder. Sometimes I tend to wash my hands so frequently that my skin could peel off. I would clean my room and kitchen when in hyper mood till it sparkles clean like shown in the ads. I can stay awake till any point of time. At the same time, I can sleep at any given place (including office) just instantly like a log. You can detonate a nuclear bomb near my bed and I would not bat an eye lid.
I have a weird habit of taking pics of anything interesting I see. My canon S2I2 was the best investment I made after coming here. Any tour I go, I become the official photographer and take snaps in whatever weird angle possible. One example can be seen below :-)