Friday, May 23, 2008

Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa

We all feel sleepy in the afternoon. And when you add the fact that our Indian food is so amazingly designed to be heavy, you cant resist feeling sleepy.

Worse, I had a presentation today morning for which I had to slog yesterday night and I had only 2 hours of sleep. My eyes were super-duper red like Vijaykanth and I was barely able to look at the monitor. 2 huge mugs of coffee failed to keep my eyes open.

As luck would have it, many of my clients left in the afternoon and I was left alone. Wondering what to do, I opened my favorite site...YOU-TUBE. I closed my eyes and decided to enter anything that would come to my mind first. I typed Kabhi haan Kabhi Naa and found this song. Its amazing that even though it has been years since I listened to this song, I remembered its lyrics and also the shot angles. SRK looks so young and innocent and if I remember correctly Suchitra Krishnamurthy used to appear in Sunrise ads.


The initial music sounds like the old song "Dilbar mere Kab tak mujhe". Kumar Sanu ruled Bollywood in this period and Jatin-Lalit were in prime form. Hmmm....well...to let one secret out, this was our gang's theme song for their respective school crushes :-).

For more nostalgia, click here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say Suchitra Krishnamurthy & the first thing that comes to my mind are the Sunrise ads only :)

>>this was our gang's theme song for their respective school crushes :-)
No wonder you remember the lyrics & shot angles ;)

Anonymous said...

I really liked this song...it is been long since i heard it :)

I sadly dnt remember the Sunrise ads :(

but then I think i realy liked her

Priya said...

Ur blog design looks damn cool. Long time ads right. Good one.

Unknown said...

No you-tube here... :(

Priya Iyer said...

lovely song... :D very beautiful lyrics... suchitra krishnamurthy looks so fresh...