Heidi tagged me. I guess after PGDBA and dot net certification this is first time I am attempting something that has 50 questions to be answered. By the time I started and finished I believe that even James Cameron had started his next movie :-)
1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes. After my Great Grandpa Mr HariHaran.
2. Do you wish on stars?
Used to when I was a kid. Innocence lost :-(
3. When did you last cry?
April 28, 2003 when I left my college and friends. Adukku munnadi Dec 02, 1998. I cry rarely and so I remember them :-(.
4. Do you like your handwriting?
At least I used to. I used to write on my college blackboard. Now it has been reduced to chicken scratches.
5. What is your favorite meat?
Wrong Question. I am a veggie :)
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
ASP.Net and C#.
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
8.Are you a daredevil?
Yes. I love trying new things and I do not regret after a failure.
9. How do you release anger?
I used to shout and my tone would become sarcastic. Nowadays I walk away from anything that angers me. Usually the best remedy is listening to music.
10. Where is your second home?
First and second is the world ;). I have been a globe trotter with no fixed place.
11. Do you trust others easily?
Fortunately or Unfortunately Yes.
12. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Atlas cycle.
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
The periods from 9 AM to 5 PM. :-)
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
At times yes.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
16.What do you look for in a guy/(gal)?
Attitude and sense of humor.
17. Would you bungee jump?
Of course what makes you think I wont.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I am the laziest creature on earth. I bought a lace less shoe just because I hate tying laces ;)
19.what's your favorite ice cream?
There is nothing as favorite. Whenever I go to Ice cream shops I select the weirdest sounding ones and try them.
20. What are your favorite colors?
Blue and Black.
21. What are your least favorite things?
Any Monotonous and non creative work is my least favorite.
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
23. Who do you miss most right now?
My mom and my friends.
24. What are you listening to right now?
Idenna Maayam from Oram Po.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
26. What is the weather like right now?
Cold. It is 23F in Manchester, CT.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Forgot. I think the last call I made was to my mom on Sunday. :-)
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. Next is Smile.
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Illanu sonna adi vaanguven nu ninaikiraen. ;). (Heidi, I was just kidding)
30. How are you today?
As usual Unusual.
31. Favorite non alcoholic drink?
Fruit Juice. I like Mango or Chikoo Milk Shake.
32. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Does Coffee qualify as one? ;)
33. Natural hair color?
34. Eye color?
35. Wear contacts?
Nope. Because I did laser operation a year and half back.
A silent younger Brother.
37. Favorite month?
Anything my mom makes.
39. Favorite day of the year?
April 04. I will blog the reason someday for this.
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Yes. In fact I have been very shy to ask anyone out :-(
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary Movies with Happy Endings.
42. Summer or winter?
Summer. I hate being kept captive at one place.
43. Holi or Diwali?
44. Do you like your name?
Hmmm...tough one. I don't...but kids do.
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Archers "To Cut a Long story Short".
46. What's on your mouse pad?
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
A movie called Shattered Glass.
48. Favorite Smell?
Any nice aroma of something delicious being cooked.
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Nope. Because the getting together thing itself never happened in first place. Apram daane, Break Up ellam ;)
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Can I say this tag?
Kidding. I hardly get tired.
Now I come to the best part. As usual, I don't tag anyone :-)