The basic question that has baffled everyone is that why should one fall in love in first place. Everyone knows that love causes anxiety, depression, joy, sorrow, excitement and any feeling related to that fist-sized thing on the left part of the body. Man may have made rockets to reach mars, he may have created wires about 9 times thinner than a hair’s breadth and yet he still finds it hard to know what excites a woman :-).
Although I am unfamiliar to the brighter side in my own personal experiences, I have seen some one them go places from close quarters (of course to my friends). The symptoms as far as I have seen are as such
• Excitement about anything from her side. It could be as much trivial as a 1 rupee note with her name on it to something as much important as her photograph with our guy smiling sheepishly along her side
• Waiting for her phone calls at unearthly hours
• Any product or shop with her name arouses interest in our guy (unless her name is Jayalalitha our boy is safe)
• Lack of sleep
• Bragging to his friends about her. (aval azhagu enna, gunam enna…enna enna enna)
In short she becomes the epi center of his small world. If the love is certainly not for time-pass and is seriously pursued to end in a blissful nuptial knot….I bet they are a LOVELY and LUCKY couple.
Men always fall in love easily. Very easily. I have seen many of my friends go through their so called LOVE and as a guy I have been through it myself. The trouble is (now what I am going to say is something guys won’t agree and women would accept instantly) that men are too naive to understand what love is.
Any girl that looks cute is a 25% target for love, and if she smiles at you the probability becomes 50%. If you happen to talk to her and she responds well in return it becomes 75% and if this continues for more than 2 days, it is 100% love. BOOM. Look.....how easy it is.
1. The economy needs to grow and for that people need to spend. Why the hell on earth would a boy buy some expensive bloody gift to a boy or taking him out to movie, restaurant, beach etc? Of course not. That’s y he ends up falling in love with a girl and burns his pocket for her sake.
2. Men love bragging and showing off. What better to show off then a hot chick and I bet that the most lovable thing they would brag about is how a girl talked to him, how he flattered her, how she responded to his signals (idenna transmitteraa??) and how she fell for him(although its always the other way round).
3. And yes…. the final one is the catch. It’s the thrill of being in love.
The greatest fear that every love story faces is...the fear of rejection. What if she says NO? Half of the love stories in the world are the ones which start in the eyes, travel in the heart but never make it to the lips. Just 3 little words...8 letters...but they weigh like several tonnes of weight hanging around the body, soul and mind and make any sane person go mad with rage.
Love has become a time pass for many and so it comes cheap in the market of hearts. People LOVE for few months..maybe days..go to Park, beach, cinema and few places..enjoy each others company and BOOM...its Bye Bye.
The logic that defies my understanding is that girls agree instantly to marry good guys once their parents find a match for them. But if the same guy were to propose to her and tell her that he wants to be with her for the rest of their life...they reject it flatly. Why the double standards for love and marriage?
But then for all the ordeals faced on earth, it is worth every dime…for the one enchanting smile of the girl you are in love with.
Oh..the joy of being in love :-)